Are you struggling to afford your monthly debt payments, want to fix your credit report and stop creditors from calling you?
Over-indebted and cannot afford your current monthly repayments? Consolidate quickly without slow, expensive consolidation loans!
This is the fastest way to reduce your monthly debt expenses and fix your credit score. No new loan required!
- Service is registered with the National Credit Regulator
- Get fast protection from creditors and legal action
- Eventual clearance of your credit record & blacklistings
- Consolidate debt payments into one reduced installment
- May no longer need to speak to your creditors directly
"Thank you very, very much for your fast and professional service Jo-Marie, I really appreciate it." - Mrs Oberholzer, Bloemfontein
Complete the below form to book your free "no obligation" debt consolidation consultation
Over 6000 satisfied clients helped to become debt free
- The Debt review process is an NCR (National Credit Regulator) approved processes that was created for consumers to help them with their debt problems and allows for an effective solution to deal with debts that will legally shield you from creditors and any negative impact to your credit record such as blacklisting, bad credit rating & judgements, while you work at pay off your debts with the least impact to your lifestyle as possible
- The Debt counselling process can often reduce your monthly debt payments on average up to 55% and you are able to cancel your debt review at any time which is not possible with a debt consolidation loan.
- Debt consolidation loans cannot do this. Debt counselling is also much quicker and will provide you with immediate effective debt consolidation with legal protection, were as a consolidation loan will take up to 3 months to register and only spreads your debt over a longer period and costs you more at the end of the day.
- We will attempt to assist you no matter what your current situation maybe be or the state of your credit record. Even if we cannot assist you we will offer advice on how to proceed.